This is a program I wrote in Processing (a collection of graphics libraries and an IDE for java). For this program, I had to implement a matrix stack and a library for matrix and vector math. I then had to use that library to transform and project input provided for the assignment. When run, the program processes the inputs and displays the results.
- Download and Install Processing from the link above
- Download the .zip from the link above
- Extract the contents of the .zip to a folder
- Navigate to the ldraw folder
- Open the gtGraphics.pde file with Processing
- Press the run button within Processing
- Use the number keys to switch between renderings